IntAct: Molecular Interactions at the EBI Back
This course will show you what kind of information you can find in IntAct (one of the EBI's molecular interactions databases), how to access it, the different tools that can be used to access data and some practical examples on how to search and use the database. An undergraduate degree in a life science subject and some background knowledge in the molecular architecture of proteins would be an advantage.
After completing this course, you should:
- Understand what the IntAct database is, what type of data it stores and how the data are organised.
- Know the different ways you can access and query the data that are stored in IntAct.
- Understand the information given in an IntAct entry and the results table pages.
- Perform complex queries that can help to refine your search results.
- Be able to represent simple networks with the networkView function of IntAct.
Short courses (CPD) - Full time
- Start date:
- Any time
- 2 Hours
- Teaching method:
- Distance Learning
- Standard applicant fee:
- GBP 0.00