Master Biology and Biotechnology (specialisation Genomics and Proteomics) Back
The Master Genomics and Proteomics is a professionalized course aimed to train high-level business executives to meet current and future needs of biotech companies by combining fundamental teachings, and specialized practices.
Offers training in the two years of Master:
- A project-based teaching
- Knowledge of business and professions through the involvement of professionals in the biotechnology sector
- The practice of two foreign languages (English and German or Spanish)
- Orientation and deepening of professional project
- 2 professionalizing courses (3-5 months 6 months M1-M2) in France or abroad
Students entering the Master have acquired during their studies in Bachelor of Biology, including some one BTS, DUT or other training professionalized knowledge in Biology-Biotechnology. They complement this knowledge of the fundamental areas of genomics and proteomics to specialize in the second year to one or other of these two areas.
The integration of a long course in M1 completed by the end of studies internship of 6 months in M2 in the entrepreneurial sector, the intervention of biotechnology professionals, project-based learning, allow students to build a considered suitable background for careers biopharmaceutical companies, agro-food, cosmetics, agrochemical or clinical research.
- Start date:
- 2 Years
- Teaching method:
- Villeneuve-d'Ascq, France
- EUR 510.00
- EUR 510.00
- Tuition fees