Cyprus Society of Human Genetics Back
University accreditation does not apply to courses from this institution
The Cyprus Society of Human Genetics is a scientific non-profitable organization with the following targets.
(1) The promotion and development of the field of Human Genetics in Cyprus.
(2) The promotion of public information and awareness on issues concerning Human Genetics.
(3) The examination and discussion of topics related to Human Genetics or other related scientific interests of the members of the society.
(4) The representation of the views of the CSHG and its members to the public, and to other organizations locally and in Internationally.
(5) The promotion of research and education in the field of Human Genetics
(6) The promotion, establishment and maintenance of high ethical and moral standards amongst individuals involved in the field of Human Genetics.
(7) The promotion of excellence in the professional practice of individuals active in the field of Human Genetics.
(8) The promotion of the professional establishment and recognition of individuals active in Human Genetics, as well as the protection of professional activities in the field.
(9) The promotion of continuous education and professional training of individuals active in the field of Human Genetics
P.O. Box 23281
+ 357 22358600